Right OR Wrong, Left OR Right, Up OR Down, Positive OR Negative, Ying OR Yang, and one of the classics Wax on OR Wax of.
One cannot exist without the other…… agree to disagree?
Are you struggling with simple tasks? Overwhelmed by the current events?
If you answered "YES" to the above two questions, then you are not alone. What my journey has taught me is that when faced with challenges that seem tough to overcome, I urge you all to practice just one 1 thing:
· BREATHWORK – It calms the neural networks and brings the fight or flight response under control which in turn allows for better decision making.
Balance and learning breathwork helped me through some of the darkest times. These are the following things that helped me pick myself up from that dark space and back into the light, all while moving home and to a new country:
1. Admitted my shortcomings and spoke the truth
2. Sought help through therapy (holistic, traditional and medicinal)
3. Yoga (incorporating breathwork)
4. Journaling and coloring with my weaker hand (my left hand) to create new neural pathways on problem-solving.
5. Worked through childhood trauma
6. Exercise (running, cycling, fitness workouts)
7. Found my passion again with soccer by coaching kids and playing social games.
What have you done during this time that we find ourselves in?
Would love to hear from you and please feel free to share what has helped you through these times.
Remember "Be Brave Have, A Rave"
Remember to share, like and comment